Topic: New download link for Winter Demo 2011

Since I've seen a lot of people wanting this demo that can't find a working link due to megaupload being down, I might as well make this thread so every person can finally find a perfectly good mirror.

Mirror 1 (Dropbox): Click Here

Mirror 2 (Google Drive): Click Here

Mirror 3 (Mediafire):
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

You're welcome.

Last edited by joshman196 (2012-07-23 07:32:29)

Re: New download link for Winter Demo 2011

Yes there are people who don't like reading 5 to 7 pages at a time hoping to find a download link, but going out of your way to call them all noobs and make a thread that is pretty much dedicated to insulting them doesn't make you any better.

I'm not trying to make myself better, I just want people to stop pointing out the obvious Megaupload link doesn't work

Yes people will point it out because, as I said, not everybody wants to read page after page to find the updated download link. I approve of the reason you made this topic. It's good to have a clear spot for the link to be found where it won't require a ton of scrolling through numerous pages, I just don't like how you made it a point to insult the people of the other thread. Difference of opinion, I suppose.

I'm sorry for it to be an insult. I don't mean to hurt anybody's feelings, but it should be the community staying active here. We actually have very interesting threads here that I've read through. If I could read page after page of these threads, some other people can too. I know that not everyone here will, but eventually, they'll figure it out. Sorry for my insult. This thread was just a means to get everyones attention to the link. I was just lucky enough to even get it uploaded in less than 3 hours because I don't even have a good internet connection. (I live in a rural area and the internet is a Mobile EVDO Broadband Modem - 1.5MBPS Download and 758kbps upload)

Last edited by joshman196 (2012-07-23 07:25:56)

Okay... simply because I had said that Megaupload was down didn't mean that I was directly a noob; I simply said something which of course everyone knew already, without a real point at all. Also, I had found the download before this thread would come up. That... ...does not really mean I'm a noob.

Simply just to make a point, and to avoid having a nonsense post, I actually posted this to avoid being called a "noob"...

Last edited by classic2 (2012-03-22 17:28:28)

You weren't the only one...

Thanks! Been looking everywhere for a new link.  big_smile

Thanks! Sadly, I'm not bothering to test it out until it is more through development, so I can really beta test the newer ROM.
I hope that makes any sense.  neutral
Oh, and to the developers out there, remember to keep the classic style momentum movement and physics, and don't pull a Sonic Rush on us! wink
Oh, and like my new Sonic Xtreme avatar? It's cool, huh.

Last edited by bb8libra (2012-07-11 21:56:42)

Well... they've made it very clear with their videos and such that the classic physics are intact. Also, this is not a ROM, it's a legit application.

"Not bothering to test" really takes a lot of fun out of it. You're missing out on a lot of the progress that is coming over the time spent (though right now it seems to be in down time as Andrew and Xenic both have personal matters).

bb8libra wrote:

Thanks! Sadly, I'm not bothering to test it out until it is more through development, so I can really beta test the newer ROM.
I hope that makes any sense.  neutral
Oh, and to the developers out there, remember to keep the classic style momentum movement and physics, and don't pull a Sonic Rush on us! wink
Oh, and like my new Sonic Xtreme avatar? It's cool, huh.

As kyd said, it's an application made in Unreal Engine 3, not a ROM or ROM hack. Besides, no one knows when the next release will come out, the team are usually have their hands full with other things.

Last edited by joshman196 (2012-07-23 07:28:04)